Thursday, September 11, 2008

WTF is Karl Rove saying?

June 23rd, 2008...

ABC News' Christianne Klein reports that at a breakfast with Republican insiders at the Capitol Hill Club this morning, former White House senior aide Karl Rove referred to Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, as "coolly arrogant."

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy," Rove said, per Christianne Klein. "He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone who passes by."

Okay Karl, is this code for uppity nig__er? Probably not, but I'm applying to your country club tomorrow. I hope I have the opportunity to make snide comments about your ass. Btw, I promise my date won't be too blonde.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
let's find out together...