Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I must be getting old, or Hip Hop has fallen off...

Let your Soul Glo!
I discussed my disdain for today's hop-hop music with a dear friend yesterday, who said, rather poignantly, as I twirled my rather impressive South African cabernet, "of course you can't get with today's hip-hop, it ain't made for you."
Good point.
Especially when this cat was one of my early musical heroes. No, this isn't one of the cats from Full Force (I really need to update my references). It's Steve Arrington. Yeah, the brother from that late 70's(to the 80's) funk group Slave.

The link to their Don Kirschener's Rock Concert set, replete with Arabian Nights getup, no flying carpets, but plenty of flying curl activator, is below.

CAUTION: JHERI CURL ALERT- KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAME WHILE VIEWING

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
let's find out together...