Sunday, May 17, 2009

Entertain Yourself


As conceived initially, who'd figure a clever, thoughtfully laid out website devoid of shameless self-promotion (The Daily Beast, Smoking Gun.com and The Huffington Post for the whites, Media Takeout, Bossip for the blacks), could inspire bookmarks. Hell, getting my close friends to visit The Afro-Elitist site requires extortion and blackmail threats.

Apparently MSNBC's Carlos Watson (and The Stimulist's founder) is a serial optimist. I've clicked on this site every day since their mid-May launch. Who knew world, local, business, political, entertainment, and even health news, could be so god damn uplifting? Makes me want to change my tag line (insert thinly veiled sarcasm here).

Don't take my word for it, read the beta version of The Stimulist.com yourself. You'll see, and if this good news can't turn your negative ass on, god bless your betrothed.

Check out the beta version (so that means the alpha version has...even more optimism?) for yourself:

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
let's find out together...