Sunday, November 7, 2010

Entertain Yourself...




Every so often I take a day off from chuckling at reality to chuckle while I check out various internet programming (most of it is unmitigated crap, but you know that) and somehow I stumbled onto this cat, Nathan Fisher.  I believe he's from the bay area. The production values are amateurish at best, but frankly, it didn't matter.  I spent an entire Saturday evening watching his "Vlog" episodes.    

I'm not going to say he's the next "thing", cause frankly, who the hell am I to determine that, but for a young dude, he's got his dry critique/sarcasm game down.  No one, celeb, pseudo celeb, topical news, you tube/other online video network idiocy, or otherwise, is safe from this brother's wit.

Just remember I told you about him first...notwithstanding his thousands of YouTube fans.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
let's find out together...