Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sense, It Ain't Common....

Scoreboard- Dead Rap Legends: 2,
 Law Enforcement Investigators on the Case: Nada, Zero, Nothing.

I got lots of love for both of the menacing looking cats above.  If you read this blog, you know I carry much disdain for regurgitating well known history, especially tragic mid-nineties East Coast/West Coast hip-hop beef.  So for the sake of saving us both SMH's, I'll assume you're familiar with it.  And if you're not...LOOK IT UP!!!!

Reading CNN.com this week...a news item caught my eye...the headline read :

"Investigation into death of Notorious B.I.G. heats up"


...oh, really???? Almost fourteen years later, this investigation "heats up". Really??? I'm puzzled, especially when there were, oh, dozens of people leaving the March 9, 1997 Vibe Magazine event, as Biggie caught lead.  What happens if say, Harry Connick Jr., caught those bullets...anyone misses the shooter? Does the LAPD, somehow bobble the investigative ball??? Do I have to write a silly blog post to point all of this out???
Read the foolishness for yourself:



No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
let's find out together...